10 Reasons To Vote For Kokesto, South Africa
I was at home, smoking weed, watching my favourite TV show, BBA The Chase when I discovered something. I have voted like a hundred times for Koketso, but I knew this was not enough. I had to do more to save my dear Koketso. So I came up with this 10 good reasons why Africa should vote for Koketso. I hope Africa will be convinced. You can add more reasons if you have any in the comment section below. I will appreciate and reply
10. To Separate Her From Lk4This fake relationship has to stop. We don’t want LK4 near out beautiful Koketso. What does Koketso see in LK4 anyway, that she doesn’t see in other hot men in the house? We need to do something about it and not let our dear Koketso get hurt.
9. To Evict Lk4There is only one way we can save our dear Koketso from this beast called LK4. LK4 won’t stop going after Koketso, and Koketso is somehow blind to fall for LK4. We Team Koketso can do something about it and help Koketso out. Send LK4 back to where he came from.
8. Her Beautiful Smile
7. Beautiful Accent
6. Everyone Loves HerEveryone loves Koketso. Who doesn’t? Anyone who hates Koketso is just jealous of her fame and success. The only way we can love Koketso in this season is by keeping her in the house. She should not set her foot outside that house until 90 days are over.
5. Keep The Hot Girls In
4. A Blessing To The Screen
3. She Is A Woman, No NudesShow me a woman who doesn’t air her private parts and I will show you a real woman. Getting nude pictures from the housemates has now become the order of the day. Koketso is one woman who will stand by her principles. You can be sure you will not see Koketso’s nudes ever. If you do, come for 300,000$ from me.
2. She is from South Africa. We children of Madiba need to support our very own.
1. She is real. She is herself and does not pretend to be somebody else.
Now you agree with me Koketso needs to stay in the house. Take one minute of your time after reading this information I have shared with you to vote for Koketso. Tell a friend to tell a friend to vote for Koketso non-stop. Share this information to every person you can. Keep Koketso in the house.
Want to save your contestant? Send your ten reasons why we should vote for them, plus your contact details. We will publish you and you will get a chance to be heard all over Africa! Send your article to Lukuyaian@gmail.com